The body has a remarkable capacity to heal – Dermatude uses this response – at any age!
The lifestyle of the individual will play an important role in the condition of the skin. Sun exposure and environmental factors may have taken their toll. However – not all have taken part in countless years of holidays in the sun, and other skin damaging factors. Many from this generation were taught excellent skin care by their mothers, and have maintained this discipline throughout their lives.
The fact still remains though, that at this age, there will be lines and wrinkles and the skin is slower to renew than it was in the past. On the plus side, the human body has a remarkable capacity to heal and Dermatude uses this response to produce results – at any age!
65+ clients will enjoy softer, smoother, and fresher looking skin. Deep lines and wrinkles will soften. Crepey, heavily textured skin will see improved quality of tone and texture.. Where no ‘promises’ can be made, Dermatude’s cumulative effect builds from one treatment to the next. The skin will see gentle smoothing and soften. The treatment improves the circulation and like it does for younger clients, the building of collagen provides much-needed structure and noticeable results.
What is your skin condition?
- Natural circulation, cell turnover, collagen and elastin production levels are all greatly reduced
- Where fine lines and wrinkles were, these have developed into deeply creased and deeply wrinkled
- Skin can appear sagging if the body type is slim
- Where sun and damaging environmental and lifestyle choices have been a factor, the effects of these will be highly visible
- Lower hormone levels at this age cause the skin to become thinner, rougher, and drier
What are your skin concerns?
- Skin may be dull, lack tone and appear flat in natural colour
- Large open pores on the nose and throughout the T-zone are seen
- Lines and wrinkles may have developed into folds and ever-present creases
- Deep nasolabial, glabellar, and perioral lines are a constant, giving a tired and sometimes unhappy expression
- Heavier banding wrinkles on the neck and creases on the décolleté can look permanent
- Sun damage, pigmentation, and age spots are seen on the face, neck, and chest
- Skin takes on a rough appearance and lacks moisture
What can Dermatude do for you?
- Smoother, softer skin, with visible reduction of lines and wrinkles
- Deep wrinkles softened
- Improved nourishment and hydration of the skin promotes a softer and firmer feel
- Pore size is reduced
- Dermatude stimulates the body’s natural healing response producing new collagen and elastin – plumping from underneath the surface
- Circulation is improved – oily/dry patches are balanced
- Sun damage and uneven pigmentation is broken down and appearance reduced on face, neck, décolleté, and back of hands
- Skin looks softer and plumper, fresher
How long is a recommended course of Dermatude treatment?
For 65+ results, a course of 8 – 10 Dermatude treatments is recommended. The aim is to have 1 per week for the first month, and follow with 1 every other week until the course is complete. The aim is for Dermatude’s micro perforations to kick-start the production of collagen, stimulate circulation, and deliver active ingredients from the serums to nourish the live cells. This powerful dual action will help to naturally plump out the skin from beneath the surface. This helps to restore the volume, and further reduce lines and wrinkles with each treatment. As with any course of treatment, maintenance treatments afterwards are vital to maintain the results and keep the skin looking, and feeling its best. These maintenance treatments can be booked at approximately 4 to 6-week intervals.